1. Our shipping day is now every Tuesday. If you have special request please contact us to arrange a time that works for you.
2. We need to fast the fish at least 2 days before shipping so orders that placed less than 48 hours prior to Tuesday will be shipped the following Tuesday.
3. We use corrugated cardboard boxes with thick foam insulation to ship your fish. We also double bagged your fish to prevent water from leaking.
4. We will decide whether to use ice/heat pack based on the weather of the destination.
5. UPS is our shipping carrier at the moment.
6. Due to the great distance from our facility to the airport we do not offer Air Cargo shipping at this time. However, if you must use Air Cargo please reach out to us ( extra fee will apply, but we can't promise availability.)
7. We ONLY ship in the US 48 contiguous states, not Hawaii/Alaska, international and US territories.
8. We can hold your fish for up to 2 weeks after the day of the order.
9. We can't hold any fish for you without advanced payment.
DRY GOODS SHIPPING
1. Dry goods such as medications and medicated food cannot be combined with Live Fish order and you will need to pay a separate shipping cost at checkout because those will be shipped from a different facility.
1. Live Fish Overnight shipping is $65 flat.
2. Live Fish 2nd day shipping is $39.
3. Dry Goods: Please see at checkout